| < November >
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Petrozavodsk in November is slightly cold at -2.5 °C (27.5 °F).
- The weather in November is a little parched. A mere 44.6mm (1.8in) of water descends.
- The skies in Petrozavodsk are extremely dismal having on balance a murky 0:50 of glaring sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 5:54 long and the longest day is 8:19 long with an average length of 7:02.
- There are approximately 5:48 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 12.6% of daylight hours and cloudy 87.4% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Petrozavodsk November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Petrozavodsk, Russia
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Petrozavodsk: