| < March >
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Petrozavodsk in March is slightly cold at -4.4 °C (24.08 °F).
- The weather in March is dry. A mere 32mm (1.3in) of H2O is discharged.
- In March the blue above Petrozavodsk is slightly fair with on average a mediocre 5:13 of bright sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 10:14 long and the longest day is 13:15 long with an average length of 11:45.
- There are approximately 6:08 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 46% of daylight hours and cloudy 54% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Petrozavodsk March averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for March in Petrozavodsk, Russia
Navigate to March Weather in Locations Surrounding Petrozavodsk: