| < February >
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Petrozavodsk in February is cold at -9.9 °C (14.18 °F).
- The weather in February is somewhat parched. A paltry 23.2mm (0.9in) of fluid is discharged.
- The heavens above Petrozavodsk are really dreary with on average just 1:40 of splendid sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 7:32 long and the longest day is 10:09 long with an average length of 8:49.
- There are approximately 6:46 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 19.9% of daylight hours and cloudy 80.1% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Petrozavodsk February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Petrozavodsk, Russia
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Petrozavodsk: