| < April >
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Petrozavodsk in April is very cool at 1.4 °C (34.52 °F).
- The weather in April is dry with sleet, snow or rain now and again. A mere 35.3mm (1.4in) of H2O is dropped across an average of 11 days.
- In April the heavens above Petrozavodsk are reasonably fine with an average of a detectable 6:27 of gorgeous sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 13:21 long and the longest day is 16:13 long with an average length of 14:47.
- There are approximately 7:57 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 44.8% of daylight hours and cloudy 55.2% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Petrozavodsk April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Petrozavodsk, Russia
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Petrozavodsk: